- The Alliance membership is open to all private and public companies, institutions, associations and individuals interested in advancing NZEB initiatives, energy efficient technologies, best practices, policies, and programs.
- The members will:
- Demonstrate their commitment to NZEB goals
- Share knowledge and contribute to NZEB activities
- Strengthen the collaboration and advance NZEB initiatives
- The Alliance Center will solicit, oversee, and approve all membership. The members are expected to assume a larger role in advancing the alliance objectives through financial, institutional, and/or technical support as well as advocacy.
The members will benefit through having ready access to a host of stakeholders related to NZEB. Members may also avail of the moderated discussion forum to post or reply to queries. They will also have the opportunity to showcase their opinion/project/learnings through the ‘Member Showcase’ feature.