CityAge’s Net Zero Cities program focuses on the digital tools, smart infrastructure and innovative design needed to make cities leaders in reducing carbon emissions. The event has been designed to explore innovations in urban design, energy systems and advanced digital technology that will reduce our carbon footprint through tangible, affordable solutions.
Themes for discussion
- Accelerating the development of clean energy microgrids in urban districts
- H20 energy tech and energy recapture from wastewater
- The convergence of digital tools and clean technology in commercial real estate
- Building low carbon, cost efficient transportation systems
- How cities can use procurement to accelerate sustainability
- The role of drones, virtual reality and AI in building electric transportation fleets